Diablo® III

Hardcore Day One?

90 Worgen Hunter
FoE
I distinctly recall something from an interview (most likely blizzcon '10) where it was said the HC would be available from the start for people who wanted it. Granted, im only about 98% sure on this, but i believe HC will be open on day 1 without restrictions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/14/2011 08:45 AMPosted by cut
I'd like to see them keep it how it is in D2.

Umm... This. If this were the case, there would be no 'complete normal to unlock hardcore'. They removed that requirement a few years ago in Patch 1.13c. Look it up.

So, yeah.
Reply Quote
Exactly. so it has to be implemented by the developers, which is why I was asking if there was any information regarding this, cause it'd be nice to know!
Reply Quote
10/07/2011 10:07 AMPosted by Tastymanwich
I distinctly recall something from an interview (most likely blizzcon '10) where it was said the HC would be available from the start for people who wanted it. Granted, im only about 98% sure on this, but i believe HC will be open on day 1 without restrictions.

Good, I hope that is the case! I just know that I can't be the only wondering and hoping for this, so just thought I'd post something about it and see what happens!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]