Diablo® III

Trouble Logging In...

I notice that there are several places where you can log in to post on these forums, like the small box on the top right of the forums menu. Whenever I try to log in by clicking on this, it prompts me for my account name and password. I enter them and then it just refreshes the page and I still won't be logged in.

I have also tried logging in by the very tiny menu bar at the top of the page and the same thing happens.

The only way I can log in is if I go to www.battle.net and click on account and log in, then return to the forums here. Anyone else have similar problems?
Edited by Vitriol on 9/16/2011 2:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I had the same issue earlier today. Like you mentioned, the page appeared to refresh, but it wouldn't update the character profile section in the upper-right corner of the screen, and it would ask me to login again.

Obviously, it's working now or I wouldn't be able to provide feedback; however, I should mention it only kicked me out of my account when I went to the "Forums" page specifically. I could remain logged in as long as I didn't navigate to the "Forums" page.

I'm using Safari 5.1 on a mac.

Hope that helps if it happens again.
Reply Quote
Ah yes, I am also using Safari 5.0.5 on a MBP.

I believe i saw someone post a similar issue with their iphone earlier today. Perhaps it is a safari issue?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I posted on this a while ago, and there are still issues with Safari (I'm using Firefox to post now). Safari does not allow me to log in consistently. If I am able to login, it asks me to login again if I try to post anything in the forums.

I realize it's easy enough to swap browsers, but it could be very annoying for someone new to the site.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]