Diablo® III

How do you know you got a BETA KEY????

55 Worgen Death Knight
By the way how would you know if you got a key? Would Blizz send an email? I saw a post in the Start-Up screen on WOW giving warning to false emails.

How to know????
Edited by Youninjamace on 9/15/2011 8:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It will be delivered by the fallen. You won't be able to miss them.
Edited by Smartass on 9/15/2011 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If you get an email and it does not ask for your account info you should be safe or ask u to go to any website thats not official bnet and put ur info you should be okay
Reply Quote
Go to account management. You will see the D3 beta box and link to the download in your games list.
Reply Quote
The portal to Hell will open beneath you and you will have to play through the beta to get out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
By the way how would you know if you got a key? Would Blizz send an email? I saw a post in the Start-Up screen on WOW giving warning to false emails.

How to know????

Easy you follow the two unicorns to candy mountain Charleyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply Quote
55 Worgen Death Knight
Theres a guy outside my Window, with Firey eyes and large horns giving me the key.... is this it?
Reply Quote
Depends. Did he ask for your password?
Edited by Smartass on 9/15/2011 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
09/15/2011 08:26 PMPosted by Youninjamace
Theres a guy outside my Window, with Firey eyes and large horns giving me the key.... is this it?

Oh that? No that's just bob, he escaped from Prison.....and that key....well it's not really a key hehe.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]