Diablo® III

Group play, CC build

My first WD noobcrafting: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bjUhec!afY!ZbZacb

The plan:

Follow the melee close and get into the thick of things using spirit walk. Then begin.

Mass confusion - Some enemies will no longer threaten you or your allies(without you having to kill them) and will hopefully do some damage

Haunt - get this going too keep up your mana as the fight prolongs.

Toads and more Confusion - Confusion has no mana cost and with the rune has a 4s cooldown(what?). Keep casting it and use toads for the kind of chaotic damage only a witch doctor would appreciate.

Save horrify for when this build sucks and you just need to gtfo.

And of course I couldnt help but be reminded of Annie when i saw the gargatuan glyph.

p.s. Forgot to mention. Dont foget to run around picking up globes.
Edited by Throkmorten on 9/18/2011 12:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/18/2011 12:05 AMPosted by Throkmorten
Save horrify for when this build sucks and you just need to gtfo.

I would use the "STalker" runes for this spell. Becaues you say you want to use it only to GTFO. Run increase for 4 seconds will greatly helps. You don't wanna make those ennemy run for a long time when you have 3 barbs in fury that want to crush anything on the way ;)
Reply Quote
You make a good point. And it also makes me wonder if you could follow fleeing mobs around whilst in spirit walk, cackling insanely as you burn them to bits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]