Diablo® III

[PvP] - Entangling Shot Runes

9 Second Snare - 15 Hatred
2 Second Snare - 1 Hatred

Thoughts?

I'm looking at a build where you can spam Entangling at 1 Hatred while gaining distance before unloading. Not sure what the Hatred regen per second is though.
Reply Quote
1 Hatred for 2 seconds seems better to me as well. However, remember that the website could be displaying that incorrectly, which seems at least somewhat likely. 4 or 5 Hatred seems more likely, as it would give slightly higher uptime per Hatred, but requiring more management to maintain.
Reply Quote
Keep in mind that both of these are based on level 7 runes, and that we have no idea about how rare they are.

Looking at the patterns and knowing there are 7 rune levels, I assume Golden runes reduce cost by 2 hatred per rune level, and crimson runes increase snare time by 1 second per rune level.

That being said, at rune level 7, I would take the Golden rune. But any rune level below 6 (if level 6s and 7s are hard to come by) I would take crimson.

Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
I'm going to say this quite simply:

Don't get bent out of shape over PvP builds just yet. All controlling effects will be changed from PvE to PvP. You will NOT be able to snare a player for 9 seconds...

More to come on this from Blizzard as we near release.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]