Diablo® III

(PVP Build) Teleporting Suicide Bombers

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#VUZgiT!XZb!acYaaa

This build is to suprize your opponent with very quick damage right on top of them

Cast zombie dogs
Cast spirit barrage (manitou) - spirt hovers over your head for 20 seconds
cast spirt walk (umbral shock)

run over to where an enemy player is

cast soul harvest (vengful sprit)
146-167
also triggering spirit walk damage
135-249

then since your zombies teleported on top of you (least thats what happens in the videos). you cast sacrifice
107-178 * 4 = 428-712

hopefully your manitou would have also shot him at least once
53-92

then you cast firebats and try and kill them before they run away.
total damage should be 762-1220 not including what you can do with firebats and the % increase from soul harvest. This hinges on the fact that your dogs teleport to you when you pop your spirit walk.
Reply Quote
You could remove Vermin (passive) and add Pierce of veil for a 20% bonus dmg on top of that. Not sure you will have enough mana to do all this at once but.... it worth the shot :)
Reply Quote
I think the Umbral Shock explodes where your body was when you left it, not where you come back from the spirit walk. At least that's how I interpret it from the description.
Reply Quote
09/19/2011 09:47 AMPosted by Cujo
I think the Umbral Shock explodes where your body was when you left it, not where you come back from the spirit walk. At least that's how I interpret it from the description.

Agreed. Your physical body levitates where you cast spirit walk, would explode as you exit the unformed land.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]