Diablo® III

Mouse wheel used for anything?

(Locked)

09/19/2011 09:46 AMPosted by Bashiok
Wasn't the mouse wheel going to be used to swap your RMB skill?

It was. It's now default bound to X.

You can rebind mousewheel to the alt-skill instead of X, if you want, or a different skill slot, or bind it to open your inventory for that matter.
I have a mouse that has 3 extra side buttons...are those bindable to anything as well? If not, they should be. My friend only has one hand.
09/19/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Kougeru
My friend only has one hand.
O.o
Is it a troll...? Or is it true...?
09/19/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Giraffasaur
My friend only has one hand.
O.o
Is it a troll...? Or is it true...?
True. Car accident,he's looking foward to Diablo 3 because of health orbs that will make 1-hand playing easier.
09/19/2011 10:40 AMPosted by Kougeru
True. Car accident,he's looking foward to Diablo 3 because of health orbs that will make 1-hand playing easier.
That's pretty intense, man. Hope he can enjoy the game like the rest of us. I bet you'll be able to figure out some keybindings to make it happen.
Community Manager
09/19/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Orchaos
Where can you rebind the alt-skill, I was unable to find that bind in any of the options.

Oh right, that's still missing. It will be! Or should be.
09/19/2011 10:50 AMPosted by Bashiok
Where can you rebind the alt-skill, I was unable to find that bind in any of the options.

Now that IS interesting. Any word on what all we will be able to keybind? Or should be?
09/19/2011 10:55 AMPosted by Bigfish

Now that IS interesting. Any word on what all we will be able to keybind? Or should be?

i really like key binding changing keys to your own way is cool
90 Troll Shaman
09/19/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Kougeru
I have a mouse that has 3 extra side buttons...are those bindable to anything as well? If not, they should be. My friend only has one hand.

I didn't see this answered anywhere.

yes, you can bind your side mouse buttons. And even stuff like Shift+side mouse button.
Hi everyone...playing the beta. Is there a way to use the mousewheel to raise and lower the zoom function on the graphics (i.e. to adopt a closer and a farther POV)? Currently there are only two zoon "presets"...and at 1900x1080 nether of them seem quite right to me (one's too far, one's too close).

Holy necromancy batman......
I found this interesting on the main site

IMPROVED CONTROLS - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/whats-new
Diablo III adds new control options to the classic Diablo II hotbar, including full customization of all shortcut and mouse buttons, to make using your skills during combat quicker than it's ever been.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]