Diablo® III

Fetish Army Cooldown Time...?

My friend was wondering, if you had Fetish Army with this build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#P!U!b what would the cooldown be? The rune reduces it to 50 seconds, however, the passive also reduces it by another 25%.

So would it be 50 x .75 = 37.5 seconds?
Or would the cooldown time be reduced to some other number?

Thanks!

-ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Edited by Xevo on 9/18/2011 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
well if the passive didn't help i think it would be weird... as it would be useless. its either going to be the number you stated, or it just wont work.

what i want to know is how many of them get summoned and if they are targetable.

Edited by DeadlyPencil on 9/18/2011 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
It is worded rather awkwardly so it seems the only way it would work is the way you specified ending in a 37.5 (38 most likely) second CD.
Reply Quote
why wouldn't it be 37.5 seconds.
Reply Quote
Yeah 20 seconds uptime, 17.5 seconds downtime.

I'm thinking they did this to make it semi 'spammable' (spammable for a 2 minute cd spell anyway lol) to offer different type of builds, much like the 4 second cd rune for Mass Confusion.

I like the direction they are going with this sort of thing too - not just making small changes, but big, notable changes that fundamentally change the role the spell plays in a build.
Edited by Cujo on 9/19/2011 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I actually think there might be a possibility for the cooldown to be 20 seconds, and not 37.5 seconds.

Thats based on the hope that the 25% cooldown from tribal rites will always decrease the cooldown based on 120 seconds, even when there is a gold rune. That would mean (50 seconds - 30 seconds = 20 seconds).

That would make the skill spam-able (the flayers last 20 seconds). Of course, this is all speculation.
Reply Quote
We'll find out in due time...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]