Diablo® III

Guide to checking your beta invite status

Lets hope they are working overtime and are putting the extra hours in today and are just doing what needs to be done before they press the magic button.
Reply Quote
09/20/2011 04:12 PMPosted by Tamer
Were keys released today? When will they be released again?

They aren't releasing "keys" per-say at this time. Rather, they are flagging accounts to immediately have access to the beta. This is so people don't sell beta keys on places like ebay and so you don't have to type out your key to activate anything.

Now, there will be keys in some shape or form. Off the top of my head, I can think of distributing keys to fan sites and the 1,000 keys promised at Blizzcon (though this might also be done through activation).

Today, all media/fansites got invited. An incredibly small number of people unrelated to F&F or media/fansites seem to have gotten in as well, though this seems to be up for debate.

It's possible more accounts will be flagged tonight, but I don't really know as they are usually given out in a single wave each day. I would expect more to go out tomorrow and the next day some time between noon and 8PM PST.

I hope your right on this. I wan't a key soooooo bad. I dont see anywhere where they mention The first wave is done or not. But I am hoping!!!
Reply Quote
09/20/2011 04:30 PMPosted by Toolfan
I hope your right on this. I wan't a key soooooo bad. I dont see anywhere where they mention The first wave is done or not. But I am hoping!!!

They didn't say anything until after they sent out F&F invites on the first day. Though there were some blues running around responding to questions in threads.
Reply Quote
I can't load the picture...it says I need to enter your battle.net password... ;)

Thanks for the pic and have fun in Beta, Tamer.
Reply Quote
Thanks for this information, I was F5'ing the wrong screen.

+1
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Death Knight
So is it safe to say we are sitting here mashing out f5 buttons because we are praying for a key tonight is pointless as no keys are going out yet to the public?
Reply Quote
09/20/2011 06:00 PMPosted by Unbeso
So is it safe to say we are sitting here mashing out f5 buttons because we are praying for a key tonight is pointless as no keys are going out yet to the public?

I guess not.
Edited by Rato on 9/20/2011 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Great info...thanks man!

ginotype
General Manager
Relentless Heroes
www.RHGaming.com
Reply Quote
82 Undead Priest
Oh, such a familiar screen...

Reply Quote
Thank you, sir.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Liked and requested sticky!
Reply Quote
09/20/2011 06:30 PMPosted by superpro
@OP so im assuming you are part of press or something yes?

I'm actually F&F. Been in since day one. :)
Reply Quote
70 Troll Warrior
You will see this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/Jonathanjonj/accountscreen.jpg

Refresh this page as many times as you see fit and good luck.

When I went to that link I forgot for a second that it was just a link and I thought I actually had the beta.
Reply Quote
09/20/2011 07:24 PMPosted by Sazzer
When I went to that link I forgot for a second that it was just a link and I thought I actually had the beta.

Edited and reworded to prevent heartbreak :(
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
I say they just make it a open bet to test the server capacity lol's.

One can dream cant he.

anyways good luck all and *LET THE SHOOSTING BEGIN*
Reply Quote
I say they just make it a open bet to test the server capacity lol's.

One can dream cant he.

anyways good luck all and *LET THE SHOOSTING BEGIN*

They might be testing out how much one individual server can handle while staying stable so they know how many to have for release. If this is the case, the game would be down 24/7 from the floods of people trying to play at once.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]