Diablo® III

Estimated gameplay time

85 Orc Death Knight
How many hours of gameplay do you think someone will need to go through all the acts? Just basing it on the regular mode first and then how long to go through all 4 difficulties.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Probably a quarter of the time spent on the forums waiting for the beta. =) I am guessing somewhere around 10-15 hours first time through as solo.
Reply Quote
Completely depends on if you're with a group, or going solo. Also depends on how good you are, how lucky you are with drops, and exactly what char and build you have. But my guess is 10 - 13 hours for normal. All 4 difficulties........50 - 60 hours?
Reply Quote
How long does it take you to walk from the stash in the rogue camp to Chaos Sanctuary and kill Diablo?

About that long. Maybe a bit more cuz you won't have done this one before.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yes I also forgot about solo and luck from drops but let's just say your going solo and your drops are about in the middle. And let's say you have played since the original Diablo.
Reply Quote
My guess would be ~18 hours a difficulty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]