Diablo® III

DH>>The late game God

85 Human Paladin
IHM
Just from what we've seen the Demon Hunter seems a slight bit lackluster. With the changes being implemented hopefuly things change slightly but overall the class looks amazing still.

It seems like every class as of right now, aside from the dh, almost immediately has a really epic feel to them. The DH, imo, will take a little more time to reach that same potential.

Reply Quote
DH looks to me like a back up builder. Slowing and doing massive area damage. Ill be making a monk first then maybe a wizard. DH might be something I make for the fun of it.
Reply Quote
The early game of the Demon Hunter being less epic is kind of appealing to me, personally. I'm all for blowing !@#$ up eventually, but I've always enjoyed playing a normal archer without any bizarro explosive dubstep ownage.
Reply Quote
09/18/2011 12:56 PMPosted by Acaelus
bizarro explosive dubstep ownage.

Best. description. EVAR.
Reply Quote
After reviewing all the abilities and rune effects for me its clear DH will shine in AoE spells or at least multitarget once in level 30. From then meybe it will be one of the best char for soloing.

So much terrible terrible damage
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#ifTdeS!UWY!baYcYa

With that build I can theoretically get huge damage off crits with impale and a 2handed xbow. Now this is strictly paper build so I dont know how it goes in game but the theory crafting looks strong. Plus I can switch to 2 1handers for multi spam.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]