Diablo® III

Possible D3 Bosses (lets get comprehensive!)

About the Diablo 1 Characters the warrior is 100% true and there is really no actual fact i think that bloodraven is the rouge from d1 but i do know that the summoner is not the sorcerer from d1. he is actually Horazon the brother of Bartuc they were both mages in the mage clan wars and after this event Horazon created the Arcane Sanctuary and became the summoner in D2. i know this from reading the book of cain pg 82-85 it talks about this. therefore we dont know what happened to the sorc in D1. just trying to clear things up.
Reply Quote
Act 1: Butcher
Act 2: Belial
Act 3: Azmodan
Act 4: Diablo

You heard it here first.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 02:00 PMPosted by Zarathustra
Why wasn't Tal'rasha mentioned? He is still out there!

What happened to Adian happened to Tal' Rasha.
Reply Quote
I could definatly see one if not more of the angels being a boss of some sort....they are not like the angels we think of...and most really did not want Santuary to exsist. Tyrael was the deciding vote on saving Santuary which kind of pissed off Imperius.

I have not read the books (read the Book of Cain though), and was wondering how the Primes would come back....since we destroyed (Sent to the Abyss of some sort really) them in D2 (well Baal was kind of killed due to the world stone).....also Tyrael disapeared after the world stones destruction/Shattering.

But since the world stone was shattered....that opens up some interesting things that can happen to the humans in the world of Santuary....

I know that the "Lesser" evils are going to be involed (and lesser does not mean weaker....they did overthrow the Primes for a bit there).
Edited by D3BETA on 2/1/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

You heard it here first.
Reply Quote
I think Belial is going to be killed by Azmodan and you'll only fight Azmodan later. Then Diablo will obviously be the final boss that you fight. That leaves two vacancies for Act bosses. I think that one of them may be Corpsefire from Diablo 2.
Reply Quote

You heard it here first.

This is pretty much known to be the boss list.
Reply Quote
Act 1- Adria (Whatever she ends up being) Would be awesome if it was Lilith
Act 2- Belial
Act 3- Azmodan
Act 4- Diablo

Reply Quote
I thought Mistress of Pain was reintroduced as a boss?
Maybe just not an Act boss, I guess.

Also, I'm curious as to where Lilith, Andariel, and Duriel are in all this. The latter 2 didn't have Soulstones that could be destroyed, meaning they would be returned to hell and reformed after being killed in Sanctuary.

I'm also curious as to whether or not the Pandemonium Event is canon. If it is, that means Lilith could return the same way Andariel and Dureil could.
If not, it begs the question of whether or not Lilith is still trapped in the void? Inarius indicated that he had improved her prison such that she would not escape a second time, but if anyone can do it, she can.
Reply Quote

You heard it here first.

I'm interested in knowing how the Butcher makes a return.
Reply Quote
Butcher as an act boss is lame. We knocked that guy out at low level in D1. Maybe a miniboss, that would be cool.. but act boss? No way. He's not nearly on the same level as other named bosses (Andariel, Duriel, or any of the lesser evils / the prime evils).
Edited by Charoum on 2/17/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't think Tyrael will be a boss, far from it. I think he'll fall in battle fighting on the side of the humans at some point. That said, I think we will be fighting Angels come expansion time, just not in Diablo 3 (at least as a major boss).

01/30/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Newo
About the Diablo 1 Characters the warrior is 100% true and there is really no actual fact i think that bloodraven is the rouge from d1 but i do know that the summoner is not the sorcerer from d1. he is actually Horazon the brother of Bartuc they were both mages in the mage clan wars and after this event Horazon created the Arcane Sanctuary and became the summoner in D2. i know this from reading the book of cain pg 82-85 it talks about this. therefore we dont know what happened to the sorc in D1. just trying to clear things up.

Actually, that's not true. The Summoner is in fact the Sorcerer from D1. Horazon did create the Arcane Sanctuary, but his current location is unknown, and The Summoner from D2 who we killed was simply a dark impersonator. I believe a lore panel gave us this info, and I'm afraid I don't have another source... But as far as I know, Horazon's current location is unknown.

I believe this was done on purpose as they wish to do something in the story with Horazon at a later point or in Diablo 3.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/18/2012 4:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would like to see Tal Rasha, and i bet the there will more old NPC that were present in Diablo 2 that will become our enemys, like Griswold, Nihlathak..
Reply Quote
He migh not be a Boss, but i would like to see or hear more about the '' Dark Angel '' that we see at the entrance of Chaos Sanctuary named Hadriel..
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Shaman
from what ive just read and seen here and there i also think cain might be some sort a boss weather it be through possession or just double agent of sorts its seems likley
Reply Quote
what about baal?
Reply Quote
i stile think diablo+mephisto+baal will be one boss all the pic we see diablo had another 2 hade on his sholuder that mean maby he merging with his fallen brothers so i think the 3 prime evil will be one boss one charectr

azmodan will be the main boss i dont think so cuz the game is about diablo the ultimet demon on this game

belial is a boss

the butchar i dont think he back just if Lazarus back maby he will bring him back

tiryal i cant think about i gonna kill him or fight him cuz he is lovely charcter

the heros from diablo 2 ??? mmmmm intersting to fight them and see them as a boses

finaly i remember some trailer on youtube show some big and hug boss he looks like ultralisk from starcraft 2 but with out the blads i wonder what was his name
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I want to know what the bosses are because obviously Azmodan has been confirmed but what about Diablo Miphisto and Baal.. Obviously Diablo *should* be in the game since the game is called Diablo and its about him.. But what about all the others?
Reply Quote
Expansion:

Boss 1: Demon Deckard
Boss 2: Imperius Wrath
Boss 3: Kil'jaeden

heehee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]