Diablo® III

D3 Calendar Issue

WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER!!

Scroll down to review issue if prepared for a possible big spoiler

Hey guys, Just was reading over the Blizzcon Attendees Sale(Sadly I am not attending, but oh well). Additional apologies if this is the incorrect place to post, couldn't really find a bug forum for the store(I'm also at work so I can't delve too much on my lunch).

Anyway, taken from Diablo III calendar Quote:

"In Blizzard Entertainment's upcoming action-role-playing game upcoming Diablo® III the evil lords DIABLO, MEPHISTO, AND BAAL continue to fight the brave heroes and warriors of Sanctuary with furious demonic action.

Is this just a generic description of the evil forces, or does this confirm the return of all Prime Evils in D3? If it is confirmation, should this actually be in the item description? Regardless, it definitely gives hope to those who would read too much into the description.

Again, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this concern. Also, please do not let me know the answer, as I would LOVE to learn if this is true on my own, when the game is released.

I would also like to suggest a way to post ONLY for Blizz employees to review. I felt TERRIBLE posting a possible spoiler, which everyone might be able to view(therefore ruining the surprise for them).

Thanks
Reply Quote
Yeah I thought the same thing
Reply Quote
I just happened to read that myself. Checked to see if anyone else caught it before I posted my own thread. I think it may be a confirmation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]