Diablo® III

Skill Calculator Required Level Bug

The best way to explain this is with an example.
If I'm in the Skill Calculator for the Wizard, say, and I set my first skill to Archon, it correctly lists the Required level to 29. However, if I subsequently change that first skill to Magic Missile, the Required level does not change to 1 without a page refresh. This happens after changing any skill to a skill with a lower level requirement. Selecting a skill and then changing it to a higher-level spell changes the Required level accordingly. (Firefox 6.0.2)
Apologies if I'm not the first to report this.
Reply Quote
33 Night Elf Druid
The required level is the highest level needed to use all the skills in the build, not the currently selected skill.
Reply Quote
09/19/2011 03:46 PMPosted by Malfurii
The required level is the highest level needed to use all the skills in the build, not the currently selected skill.

yes but if you start with a level 1 skill like hungering arrow change that skill to any other skill with a higher level requirement. (still only having 1 skill choosen) and change that skill back to a lower level skill.the reqirment wont go back down to 1, it will stay the higher level

so i can choose hungering arrow, change hungering arrow to bola shot, so it says level 5) and then change it back to hungering arrow, it still says level 5.

it seem to be taking the highest skill level of all the skills you previously choose even though you are not using them anymore. it should only be taking the highest level of the skill you currently have listed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]