Diablo® III

Zombie build

Here is my take of a zombie build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#ZhkXdY!XVc!aYZYba

Actives
Zombie Dogs: Alabaster Rune - Way the dogs can maintain their health. Also helps witch doctor conserve resource.

Gargantuan: Indigo Rune - Adds a cleave to (every?) attack that hits multiple enemies.

Wall of Zombies: Crimson Rune - More zombies to attack things.

Zombie Charger: Indigo Rune - spam a wave of ZOMBIES.

Hex: Golden Rune - Keep my zombies healthy. Wondering if fetish will still hex enemies into chickens.

Grasp of the Dead: Alabaster Rune - Health globes to heal fellow zombies, aswell way to maintain my resource.

Passives
Zombie Handler - more zombie dogs and health for all zombie pets.
Fierce Loyalty - Enemies touching zombies will get passively hurt.
Blood Ritual - Way to maintain mana resource. 50% mana cost is shared with life. Two percent of life is gained per second. Leaching dogs, hex, and globes from grasp of dead will help keep health up.

Concern
Resource management
Hopefully base mana regeneration will suffice with blood ritual passive.

Will fetish shaman still hex enemies into chickens with golden rune attuned?

Any thoughts?

Reply Quote
I'm personally wondering how the Grasp of the Dead Alabaster runestone works. Do enemies killed while affected by Grasp have a 65% drop chance on health globes (Definitely overpowered in a group setting) or does the rune only take effect when Grasp scores the killing blow?
Reply Quote
I don't think that's overpowered in groups. It's basically giving the WD an unreliable group heal.
Reply Quote
Does the build itself seem solid enough for inferno?
Reply Quote
My zombies will help me kill mobs. All my precious zombies attacking mobs, while I spam creepers and wave of zombies. Tossing grasp whenever possible for globes.
Reply Quote
Feel free to comment on my build. Mine is more focused on zombies in general.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]