Diablo® III

DH Resource Suggestion

85 Night Elf Rogue
Make hatred generate through basic attacks like barb, so you would have hatred generators and spenders, but keep discipline the same, working like mana.

Also make spike trap discipline based (or have it use a small amount of both).
Reply Quote
I think they should leave it as it is and nerf every other class. Resource regen is crazy fast even at low levels. Every class should have to manage it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Woot; looks like they are going with this... hatred generators and spenders with discipline working like mana. A nice hybrid of a couple of systems if I say so.
Reply Quote
The runes and passives don't yet reflect this change so I'm going to wait before I say I love or hate this change but I'm going to lean towards hate9 since the demon hunter is now as generic as possible without eliminating discipline.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Spike trap does damage, caltrop only slows. only reason I think spike is a generator and caltrop is disc.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Now that it is a generator; i like spike trap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]