Diablo® III

Give grenades more zazz

Wheres the high intensity feedback we should be feeling when those grenades go off. Wheres the guts flying around afte the explosion and the OOOOOHHH SHIZZZZ factor when you land a good one. Wheres the love...

d-_-b

Reply Quote
Ill be honest, with respect to the demon hunter I have been a bit let down. All the skills and resources seem to be a little lackluster compared to what I had hoped. Attacks like granades would have to be later on as they are almost useless in early game.

With an Auction House, people will ALWAYS be able to buy early gear relatively cheap. From that, Weapon damage based attacks will be more powerful ALWAYS.

Gotta wait and pray it scales well and that runes pick it up a few notches... Would definately switch it for multishot early game though, which is what I hope blizz is doing
Reply Quote
Watch Force's new DH video at lvl 7 when he gets the grenade ability. Grenades need lovin...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]