Diablo® III

Natalya's Wrath set.

Check out the 4 piece bonus. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/natalyas-gaze

+1380 Disc generation per minute. That's 23 disc per second.

Is this made with the new, currently-unknown Demon Hunter resource system changes in mind, or is it intended to give nigh-unlimited discipline (or is it just placeholder, which is the most likely case unless the new system is significantly different?)? That's a mind boggling amount of discipline generation with the current 30 discipline cap and slow regeneration rate.
Edited by Wind on 9/22/2011 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think the total pool is going to increase along with spell costs, more like mana. We can only wait and see. Still it is a level 60 set.
Reply Quote
yeah, that made me freak out when i saw it, almost makes it a must have set for DH.

makes you kinda wonder just HOW MUCH discipline we'll ultimately have in the end game...
Reply Quote
I guess the people that design the items are different than the people that design the gear - and they work at opposite sides of the building.

Natalaya's set + smokescreen = permanent invulnerability

Gee, that's easy.
Reply Quote
and the cloak regenerates hatred as well..i guess this set will be my priority to collect when the game finally comes out...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Haha. I noticed this too.

I am almost 100% certain that max disc does not increase except when using very specific items. I'm also 100% certain this bonus won't make it to live.
Reply Quote
Bliz put up the items to give us an idea of what's going to be in the game, they are not final

Quote: "Item data we’ve exposed is by and large placeholder, and we’re actually in the process of pulling it down due to a lot of reactions just like this. We thought it’d be cool to show some pre-release items in very temporary states, but it’s just a matter of fact that people are going to take it at face value."

"Note: Item information is not final and is subject to change at any time."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]