Diablo® III

Come on guys just chill.

85 Draenei Death Knight
Ok so it seem that the majority of the people posting on these forums have their head on straight so if you are one of these players then this next part does not apply to you.

For the rest of you CHILL OUT! I know you guys want to get into beta like the rest of us but nerd raging all over the place is not doing anything to help your case. Blizzard has release high quality games time and time again and yet you still act like they have no idea what they are doing. In fact it probably hurts your chances of getting into beta.

Now it also seems like you guys are missing the point of beta testing. It is not out there just to give people an early crack at the game. It is out there to test to see if the game is working and what they can do to improve it. Its not about you. If you can understand that your life will be a whole lot better. Blizzard isn't pushing the release date back or keep the beta testing group small just to spite you. They are doing it to create a better game and I think that they are doing exactly the right thing.

Now is post going to stop all the raging posts, no it is not. Is it even going to stop half of the posts, no it is not. But I am hoping that some of you will see this and realize that you guys are the ones out of line and not blizzard. Hopefully this will stay at the top of the forums for a little while so a lot of people see it. Lets grow up here people.

P.S. Thank you Blizzard for all the hard work that you are putting in to create a better game. Also thank you for continuing to do this and to reply to our questions even with all the people raging at you. Your doing a great job and I hope you guys know that.
Reply Quote
Nope, you're still not gonna get beta.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 08:42 AMPosted by Cutwolf
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

This + stop making walls of text people, its getting annoying.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
op es suketh..
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Didn't see anything in that post where the OP asked to get a beta key. So you and the others are just trolling.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
For those of you tolling I am not asking for a beta key and I am perfectly happy waiting for release. I posted this for one reason and that is because I am sick of all the people wining for a beta key. Grow up nothing you can say will speed up the process or make you more likely to get a beta key. In fact it will just hurt your chances.
Reply Quote

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]