Diablo® III

2000-2006 D2 got me through.

You can actually play offline Starcraft 2 and all you need is to log in only ONCE in your computer.

So all you need to do is to buy Diablo 3, install it in your computer, log in before going out, and voa-la, offline mode for you when you have no connection.

I'm sure it will work the same way as it does with SC2. I usually watch replays or play single player when I fly with my notebook.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 03:14 PMPosted by taintpuncher
i just played through d1 the other day, there's no firewall scrolls that early lawl

It's been a long time since I last played through any extent of the game. I just re-installed it today so maybe I'll poke around and see what's what. I could have sworn they could at least be found in the bookshelves.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 03:19 PMPosted by taintpuncher
firebolt yeah, firewall isnt for a while

Yea, I'll def pop in sometime this weekend and do a playthrough. I don't have the best memory in general but I'm usually pretty good when it comes to Blizz games ;P
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 03:25 PMPosted by taintpuncher
maybe your right but i didnt see any for a whjile

I could just as easily be wrong, so don't fret one way or another.
Reply Quote
I used scrolls
Reply Quote
i feel you grund, while my life is nowhere near as hard as you, i do have my times where internet wasent available and id like just playing some D2 alone on my laptop.

i understand why theyre not putting it but i still find it lame.

and shame on the guy who trolled you with such petty stupidities
Reply Quote
most nuke's i ever met were crazies, but then again i've only met 1
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/24/2011 03:14 PMPosted by taintpuncher
i just played through d1 the other day, there's no firewall scrolls that early lawl

Yes there are. I started a warrior today, and the first thing I did was to walk to the witch to check her inventory. And she had not one, not two, but three firewall scrolls available for sale. I didn't have the gold as a freshly made level 1, but they sure were there.

Also, the first couple levels of the catacombs sometimes have rooms with scroll racks and book cases. It's not unreasonable to assume you'd have a couple FW scrolls handy by the time you reach the Butcher.

EDIT: A friend of mine just pointed out that you can keep making new games, every time you join a fresh game, both the blacksmith and the witch will "reroll" the stuff they have for sale.
Edited by Nemuraan on 9/24/2011 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just learned how to play the Diablo Tristram Theme on guitar today ;) So glad D3 is finally coming, I hope it has some "Butcher" moments in it, too.
Reply Quote
Hey OP, I'm hopefully joining the Navy soon, and... not gonna lie... this though has made me a bit sad as well. Guess I'll just have to load up a ton of single player games to keep me entertained while on cruise. I am glad they have decided to make D3 multiplayer only, especially because of the RMAH. For the general wellbeing of the game, this is a good decision on blizzard's part.

Edit:

09/24/2011 04:53 PMPosted by Grundlemung
I just learned how to play the Diablo Tristram Theme on guitar today ;) So glad D3 is finally coming, I hope it has some "Butcher" moments in it, too.

I've been meaning to do this as well. Did you find tabs somewhere?
Edited by Orient on 9/24/2011 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]