Diablo® III

Skill Calculator App for Android

Hey everyone! I was messing with the skill calculator today and got to thinking of how great of an app that it would make for smart phones, so I searched up Diablo 3 on the Android market. I found an App called Diablo 3 Guide that has a bunch of information posted and seems to have more coming! My favorite feature was the fact that it has the skill calculator on it complete with passives and runes, the only thing it seems to be missing is the resource cost for each skill.

This is NOT my app, I didn't develop it and don't take credit for it, I just thought I'd share it with everyone!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.yt.diablo&feature=search_result
Reply Quote
Although I am not an Android user, kudos for the plug. Communities are better when good reviews bring good tips for the average member. I am sure that all of the major platforms will get a stellar app by retail release.
Reply Quote
That app looks nice .. now i have something new to play around when im not home ..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]