Diablo® III

Are all forums like this?

I've never cared enough about anything to join forums before until now. Are they all this negative and feral? I'm loving the game so far so not sure why there is so much hate.
Haters gonna hate?
Reply Quote
11 Troll Hunter
All blizzard forums, not all forums.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
most smaller compies don't allow overly crital posts on the forums ..blis allows them but removes offensive and objectional posts..

they would rather have people whineing here than on 3rd party sites
Reply Quote
Woohoo, Im loving these posts. They are so pointless but who can blame them for their boredom. These forums aren't helping because they are full of QQing and very few people are actually helpful.
Reply Quote
No, the majority of forums are NOT like this.

There are not enough Moderators/users, and blizzard forums just tend to be overly-caustic in general.

Well-modded and organized forums are a joy to be a part of.
Reply Quote
I think pretty much every game I've played so far have had a forum relatively full of QQ.

But I don't know, most of these people haven't even been able to play the game yet.
And those who have, haven't been able to complete more than one third of the first act.
I think we aren't in a good position to QQ. It's good to express concerns, but some people seem to be forgetting that they have no way of knowing for sure yet.
Edited by PapaToss on 9/24/2011 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Mostly the blizzard forums Skelington has posted on.

Other ones i am a part of/read are absolutely nothing like this.
Reply Quote
This is a Blizzard thing. The people on these forums are cry baby whining trolls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]