Diablo® III

D3 Game Vs Beta - scales

90 Tauren Druid
Hey this is more directed to Blizz or informed people.

I notice that gold, loot and difficulty are all easy mode atm. My questions are;

(I know the beta is first level but) Is difficulty in the beta consistent with the game or is it going to scale up? EDIT: I know the game will get harder but is the difficulty in the beta easier then "normal mode" intends?

Is gold going to be dimished or prices increased?

Are loot drop rates consistent with the actual game?
Edited by Kairouz on 9/24/2011 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Everything is subject to change as they polish things. I would expect the difficulty won't change much because they intend normal to be really easy for any Diablo veterans. Considering they've shown crafting with recipes that cost over 70,000 gold to make I expect that gold will continue to increase through the game though it may not increase that quickly. I don't see why loot drop rates would change. They seem quite fair in the beta.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ah im the kind of guy who likes dungeon crawlers tbh. I feel more involved when a game kicks my !@#. Dark souls is in two weeks btw.
Reply Quote
I hope act 1 on normal is harder then what the beta is showing.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 09:17 PMPosted by Kairouz
Ah im the kind of guy who likes dungeon crawlers tbh. I feel more involved when a game kicks my !@#. Dark souls is in two weeks btw.
Can not wait for that oct 4th can not come quick enough.
Reply Quote
Hey this is more directed to Blizz or informed people.

I notice that gold, loot and difficulty are all easy mode atm. My questions are;

(I know the beta is first level but) Is difficulty in the beta consistent with the game or is it going to scale up? EDIT: I know the game will get harder but is the difficulty in the beta easier then "normal mode" intends?

Is gold going to be dimished or prices increased?

Are loot drop rates consistent with the actual game?

Their a post somewhere about the difficulty in BETA being lower than in Normal. So much lowered that even Grandma could play it. At least that were i read from Blue name somewhere.

The difficulty rises drastically. Especially between Acts base on my experience in D2. Even more when Starting Game on higher difficulty. Sometimes very overwhelming.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 09:19 PMPosted by Highlen
Can not wait for that oct 4th can not come quick enough.

+1 to both msgs.

Dark Souls defentlly will keep me happy for a while.

Demon's Souls was BEST GAME ON PS3 to this everyday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]