Diablo® III

[Template] Hypnotist

A template is a partial build constructed around a few skills that all support each other and a particular play style. You can fill in the missing pieces with anything that you want.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#.Z..jg!Z!.a..b

Mass Confusion with a golden rune is the primary method of crowd control. For anything that gets close, summon some frogs in their face to do some damage and confuse them for 2 seconds. This should buy you plenty of time to charge up with soul harvest and fall back. Once you've got everything otherwise occupied, you will be free to dish out the pain.
Reply Quote
why would you fall back after using soul harvest?

wouldn't you run forth with your gained attack and stab some mofos in the neck?
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
If it were me I'd probably take hex or even horrify instead of alabaster runed plague of toads. The two second confusion probably won't be able to effect more than 1-2 enemies at a time unless they're all very stacked, which they probably won't be with confusion.

They can both be runed to have more utility than plague of toads.
Reply Quote
If it were me I'd probably take hex or even horrify instead of alabaster runed plague of toads. The two second confusion probably won't be able to effect more than 1-2 enemies at a time unless they're all very stacked, which they probably won't be with confusion.

They can both be runed to have more utility than plague of toads.

Frogs are spammable, Hex (which sucks, BTW) and horrify are not. Three toads can hit three enemies, but most importantly, they are guaranteed to hit and confuse anything within a couple yards of you. Nothing is going to touch you with the toads.
Edited by Apples on 9/25/2011 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]