Diablo® III

Anyone find lack of weapon use annoying?

01/24/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Tibryn
if you want swords play a barbarian.

We don't want swords, we want class specific monk weapons eg. fists and diabo to be more than stat sticks
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/25/2012 03:28 PMPosted by D3BETA
We don't want swords, we want class specific monk weapons eg. fists and diabo to be more than stat sticks

I don't blame you on that. I really hope that Blizz will hear us on this. I like the monk class very much and the lack of weapon use with the use of our skills is disheartening.
Reply Quote
Other characters in the franchise were limited weapon wise, why not do this for the monk? Staff and fist weapons only. The idea of a stat stick is well, for lack of a better word, dumb. Why not just actually give him a stick. If they are going to go back and re-work old systems why not fix this perceived problem. I won't even touch the monk unless I get incredibly bored with the other characters due to how strongly I feel about his weapon selection and animations. Stat stick, what in the %#^$?

Agree 100%. You're not alone in this as the majority of the playerbase want the Monk to actually use the weapons he has.
Edited by KhalDrogo on 1/29/2012 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]