Diablo® III

Entagling shot should pull enemies together

As per title, if entangling shot entangled enemies together it would be a much more valuable skill (pulls them to within 5-6 yard radius). It means that traps and attacks such as bola would work much better in combination with it.

Please let me know what you think
Reply Quote
dude that is an amazing idea, the skill really does need some help and that would be a awesome combo for traps and bola shots, and even kaltrops (if they allow you to place them anywhere instead of your feet)
Reply Quote
Cheers mate, should see my idea on the demon hunter resource system.

Would make a massive improvement to play style, enjoyment, and character build planning. Not to mention increase customisability within the class
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
That'd be pretty funny to see with the rune that makes entangling shot hit up to 9 targets. Katamari Hunter.
Reply Quote
You could even completely alter the skill and turn it into an actual trap rather than an offensive bow skill. Would be amazing in conjuncture with just about any DH skill and I think would pick at a lot of the shortcomings of the class.
Reply Quote
I like this as a basis or rune effect for this skill... awesome! Almost as good as the guy who suggested that the monk's decoy be a DH skill.
/signed
Reply Quote
Great Idea. I think this would be one of the things that would make the DH much better!!!
Reply Quote
so get some blue attention to it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Agreed, I'd love to see a rune effect that allows the shot to hit 5ish targets and actually cluster them together.. I'd actually USE the skill then :)
Reply Quote
This would be very interesting. They could do it by firing a heavy chain that jerks mobs together or the ingenuity of the DH allowed him to make a self retracting chain that pulls them together a little slower.
Reply Quote
I really love this idea! Hopefully Blue read this and bring it to the devs.
Reply Quote
great idea
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Indeed, i love this idea haha, i normally dont agree with a lot of "change this skill" suggestions but this one makes a lot of sense
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]