Diablo® III

I wish Blizzard show us all skill animation

Since I cannot join Beta, I am playing with the skill calculator, however those skill descriptions are not enough to convince me what build I should go in the future.

I wish Blizzard can show us all skill animation including effect of rune in the calculator.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=diablo+3+skills+sneak+peek&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=
Reply Quote
Aren't you used to being spoonfed like the rest of us?
Reply Quote
I did watch those videos, what I wish to see is ALL skill with ALL rune effect.
Edited by Ildun on 9/24/2011 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
So your build is going to be determined by what looks the coolest? I don't get it.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 06:54 PMPosted by Dahippee
So your build is going to be determined by what looks the coolest? I don't get it.

no, if u ever played d2, ud realize that numbers mean !@#$ compared to animation of the skill. if its long an clunky, ull die b4 u can use it
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 06:54 PMPosted by Dahippee

No, what I care more is the attack pattern, AOE and other stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
build? you arent going to be putting points in stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]