Diablo® III

So I'm playing beta and I notice...

32 Night Elf Rogue
09/24/2011 08:37 PMPosted by imsoQT
those people who fight monsters for 3 hours without 1 inch of adrenaline

What your body releases adrenaline when you pvp in video games? Damn, I'd hate to see the seizures you'd have if you ever found yourself face-to-face with a bear... or a large spider...
Reply Quote
I agree kangaxx. See, I'd rather have a fight in game sometimes. That is all
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 09:48 PMPosted by Havesumcandy
those people who fight monsters for 3 hours without 1 inch of adrenaline

What your body releases adrenaline when you pvp in video games? Damn, I'd hate to see the seizures you'd have if you ever found yourself face-to-face with a bear... or a large spider...

I'd have to disagree. If you in an intense fight, it can get pretty intense.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
09/24/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Computer

I'd have to disagree. If you in an intense fight, it can get pretty intense.

agree.
Reply Quote
Blizzard has already said there will not be "on-the-fly" hostile...thus, no hostile button. As others have said, D3 is primarily co-op. The lead designer has even stated that playing solo is not going to give the experience that was intended.
Reply Quote
So many people seem to say the same thing. "PVP is for arenas" but if you look.. Diablo came before world of warcraft ever introduced arenas so in fact that is not true. Diablo 1 & 2 both revolved around world PVP
True, D1 and D2 both came before WoW introduced arenas, but to say that both "revolved around world PVP" is completely false. Yes, it was an aspect of the game, but "revolved around it"? I don't think so.
Reply Quote
we want pvp in game back!!! so we can jump noobs right before they kill diablo!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]