Diablo® III

stop changing your game around to satisfy ...

1 Dwarf Shaman
Players who are under the age of 21 or even greater.
You have already created something of fine art, why cut and butcher something to appeal to a population of categorized gamers?
I know you take my posts seriously, because i'm above average intellect human being.
So take note of my findings, sirs or madams;

If you keep changing how you wish to create your game, it will end up like world of warcraft.
Great for a few years, then self-destruct.

Diablo 2 ladder is still played to this day, and players are hoping for a reset.

If you take the time you've already put into your agenda and multiply it into your current work of art, you will see better results than you had hoped for.

stop taking into account of illiterate young gamers, over the vision that you have had or already have.

Thank you for listening to my post.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 10:29 PMPosted by Mobhyper

So only satisfty 21 year olds?

!@#$ I'm 25....guess I'm out of the range.
Edited by Snowman on 9/24/2011 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
Create the game for players who are older and allow others to experience the game at their age.
Reply Quote
and then there's option c) create a game in a way you know to be great, and don't let finger pointing soapbox threads like this one push you off the track you know to be the best one
Reply Quote
I didn't listen to your post but I read it.
Edited by Dethop on 9/24/2011 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
09/24/2011 10:32 PMPosted by Mobhyper
Create the game for players who are older and allow others to experience the game at their age.

and what qualities would make a game for players who are older?
Reply Quote
because i'm above average intellect human being

smells like a Tool fan to me
Reply Quote
First things first. You cannot listen to a post, you can only read a post. Secondly, you're not as intelligent as you may think.
Reply Quote
WoW self destructed after a few years?
That's weird. What do 10 million players THINK they're playing today? I can only assume that most of them are paying $15 because they enjoy it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You have already created something of fine art, why cut and butcher something to appeal to a population of categorized gamers?
I know you take my posts seriously, because i'm above average intellect human being.
So take note of my findings, sirs or madams;

If you keep changing how you wish to create your game, it will end up like world of warcraft.
Great for a few years, then self-destruct.

Diablo 2 ladder is still played to this day, and players are hoping for a reset.

If you take the time you've already put into your agenda and multiply it into your current work of art, you will see better results than you had hoped for.

stop taking into account of illiterate young gamers, over the vision that you have had or already have.

Thank you for listening to my post.

i read this whole post and im not sure what he's talking about. can someone clarify what changes or whatever he is talking about? lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight

The fact that you're discriminating against age shows a lack of intelligence all on it's own, and if you're going to use the word "illiterate" when describing someone other than yourself, it helps not to make mistakes in your own writing.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
There's always a greater range for severity. Depending on how you look at something, derives your imagination. If you seek to destroy instead of create, you will speak of doom or lesser evils.

To be relevant, there's no procured for applying yourself a topic, instead try to work with people who are intelligent and want to see the best a game can be. only by posting a few simple words.

Be creative and artistic in your own, do not change your hyphens or tones for a certain group or paradigm.

The only way to be truly relevant is to wonder what to do next.
Reply Quote
There's always a greater range for severity. Depending on how you look at something, derives your imagination. If you seek to destroy instead of create, you will speak of doom or lesser evils.

To be relevant, there's no procured for applying yourself a topic, instead try to work with people who are intelligent and want to see the best a game can be. only by posting a few simple words.

Be creative and artistic in your own, do not change your hyphens or tones for a certain group or paradigm.

I'm not one to be rude, but nothing you said here made sense.
Reply Quote
What you should take from this thread:

Drugs are bad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I want whatever the OP is on...or I'm about to delve into my personal pharmacy and see if I can make sense afterwards.
Reply Quote
You guys ever seen those bot threads, where there's rambling, and at the bottom the bot links to sites that from looking at the URL wants to sell you shoes? (never opened the links, but still)

Why do his posts feel like that, and why is the lack of links to shoes the thing that weirds me out the most...
Reply Quote

I feel like I just walked through the Scary Door.

Did you pick random words from the dictionary and insert them at random intervals while rambling about something so abstract that any point would be lost in a sea of irrelevancy?

What feature has changed to appeal to players under 21... or greater...

What feature has changed to appeal to everyone that you think is a problem?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
This is what happens when you take acid and play Mad Libs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]