Diablo® III

Want passive for hatred regen/increase

It seems like every class gets some sort of passive to regen their pools. I wish demon could get some sort of regen mechanic for hatred and disc. The only one that helps is the passive fundamentals which isn't as good imo. I know Blizz is working on DH resource now but I would like to see this kind of passive added in. What you guys/gals think?
Reply Quote
There are several regen abilities. Have you looked at preparation, or the bat option for the companion? Very good abilities.
Reply Quote
I'd like to see something like "% chance on hit to regain x hatred". I think it would work well with this class.

Or possibly to put a stat like this on gear "demon hunter only" of course.

Edit:
No one has any thoughts on this?
Edited by Osiren on 9/21/2011 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/21/2011 12:03 PMPosted by Carlomagno
There are several regen abilities. Have you looked at preparation, or the bat option for the companion? Very good abilities.

There are but I am talking about passives only. Most of the regen active abilities I don't want to use because I sacrifice so many other DPS abilities. For example the companion ability, I want to use the wolf for that rune. All I am trying to say is that all the other classes get regen/increases to their pools through passives, they don't have to sacrifice their fun active skills. If the Demon Hunter is having problems with their resource pool then maybe this can one solution and will add a lot more variety to the class imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]