Diablo® III

PVP Endless Kite

49 Dwarf Warrior
Hey peoples,

Looking forward to the release of D3, especially the new arena type pvp.... ESPECIALLY if hardcore means you die, you die for good.

Anyways, I was looking at a build like this, to sort of keep people away from you while laying into them. Strafe will still keep you going faster then the enemies you slow.

My concerns are, should I keep smoke screen as my oh damn get out quick, or perhaps get Evasive or vault, please let me know what you think.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
An "endless kite" isn't possible. Every pvp barb will have sprint and every monk will have dashing strike. Both have snares at least as good as ours. In any case, explosive retreat will be the key to getting any distance at all.

You need defensive stuff like life drain, knockback and dodge to be successful.
Edited by Dahippee on 9/22/2011 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Or... you could just spam Backup Plan. BOOM BOOM BOOM dead. Mixed with some Bitter Pill.
Edited by Immortalize on 9/22/2011 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I think with a combination of snares, stuns and vault you can play keep away pretty well, but I wouldn't count on the PVP being anything remotely closed to balanced. This is Blizzard we're talking about, after all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)