Diablo® III

Will/Can we see Jewels back in the game?

85 Human Mage
I Know people didn't like runes and they have been repurposed but I think Jewels offered a very interesting way of varying the game, especially the rare. I personally would love to see them back in the game. The Gem system thus far looks great, but I'd like some randomly generated properties to spice things up
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
If you recall, Jewels were added in the Diablo 2 expansion. I suspect items such as this will make a return in the D3 expansion.

They have to keep some items out of the release in order to entice people to buy the expansions. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yep, I just hoped they'd keep what worked from Lod and then add new ideas in expacs, don't have a problem with this though
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Most of the jewels I ever found I hardly used because they didn't drop very often and there stats they had weren't very great. I never found many jewels worth using to be honest. If they made just rare and some unique jewels that would be cool. But yeah I think jewel's should be in D3.
Reply Quote
I somewhat agree with the limited numer of gems and there so so modifiers people will be looking to crafting to significantly add benefits to items, They need some more variety in things that can be placed in sockets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]