Diablo® III

Make Inferno mode equivalent to Heroic Raid

1 Troll Warrior
Inferno mode should be on par with Heroic Raid difficulty in WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Whats the ratio of warcraft and diablo difficulties?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
09/24/2011 04:50 PMPosted by Dalefrombama

Different game play makes comparing them impossible, not to mention D3 should be harder than anything in WoW.

Also, lvl 1 troll is suspicious.
Reply Quote
Diablo != WoW....

in WoW you need GROUPS to do raids, or heroic raids... or even heroics, or regular dungeons.

edit: Diablo is historically soloable. Even on the hardest difficulty. Sure it was more fun to play with friends, but if you are good, you should be able to solo Inferno in my opinion.
Edited by Tony on 9/24/2011 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 04:54 PMPosted by AtheneWins
The only hard thing in WoW was finding people that weren't completely retarded

So So So So So So true!! WoW = dealing with guild drama, guild politics and praying the Timmies don't stand in fire all night long.
Reply Quote
Heroic raids weren't that hard individually aside from a learning curve. The hard part was having 10/25 people all do the right things each time.

Now if you said "Ninja Gaiden Sigma on Master" difficulty I could understand. And throw things at you.
Reply Quote
-Dalefrombama
1 Troll Warrior

-Dalefrombama
1 Troll Warrior

1 Troll Warrior

Troll
Reply Quote
So... Incredibly easy gameplay but extremely frustrating group formation?

The only hard thing in WoW was finding people that weren't completely retarded. I do not want this to be the only obstacle in D3... Go away.

This.

WoW raids are not fun. D3 needs to be less reliant on other people otherwise you get trash like what WoW has.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 05:19 PMPosted by Raseru
WoW raids are not fun.

Many, many wow players disagree with you.

Op is a troll. Nice to see only a few people bit.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
There are many 25 and even 10 man encounters in WoW which were not faceroll. Endgame PVE in D2 was actually far simpler and faster to clear. However, since Diablo has 4 player max, and can also be soloed through, it is probably not a good comparison. I was just trying to gauge how difficult Inferno will be relative to WoW top pre-nerf end game pve.
Edited by Dalefrombama on 9/24/2011 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Could Make the inferno mode with different worlds not same as the other dificulties.
Like release totaly different maps and open world to dont let the game be limited as acts to be there for years..

Because i think that a game with acts is dificult to increase new contents because there is a end.....

Edited by Slackware on 9/24/2011 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
So... Incredibly easy gameplay but extremely frustrating group formation?

The only hard thing in WoW was finding people that weren't completely retarded. I do not want this to be the only obstacle in D3... Go away.

Yeah I think that's what he means... make it so that I have to find 3 non-stupid players or else I can't progress no matter how good I am.

Sounds like a horrible idea.

The scripted boss events of WoW won't be in Diablo 3, and the "must have a group" to finish content won't be there either. I don't understand why people want a non MMO game to be like an MMO.

It's like saying "Fifa 2013 better have some epic boss encounters like WoW!". It makes no sense at all.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 04:54 PMPosted by AtheneWins
Go away.

09/24/2011 06:21 PMPosted by WeaponInHand
I don't want to be doing 5 hour raids like I hear people talking about in WoW
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 04:54 PMPosted by Skelington
Whats the ratio of warcraft and diablo difficulties?

same as unicorns to leprechauns
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]