Diablo® III

Make Inferno mode equivalent to Heroic Raid

Inferno mode should be on par with Heroic Raid difficulty in WoW.
-Dalefrombama
1 Troll Warrior

-Dalefrombama
1 Troll Warrior

1 Troll Warrior

Troll

indeed!
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
09/24/2011 04:50 PMPosted by Dalefrombama
Inferno mode should be on par with Heroic Raid difficulty in WoW.

Inferno is going to be really difficult. I dont want raid-like mechanics though...
But yeah its gonna be difficult so nothing to worry about.
Reply Quote
Nobody is gonna say "Go back to Azeroth"?
Reply Quote
http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
i think he needs a better comparison point the op to game that has similiar difficulty setting to d3 inferno mode that would give him an idea of difficulty. Now granted that would only be a guess. D2 is only a so so comparison considering you could be 14lvls higher than the boss. D3 you in inferno mode the monsters are higher lvl then you and its hard to figure out how hard that could be. THe d2 comparison would be like beating d2 at about 2-4 lvls lower then the boss. This is only a guess though they could make it significantly harder then that.
Reply Quote
So... Incredibly easy gameplay but extremely frustrating group formation?

The only hard thing in WoW was finding people that weren't completely retarded. I do not want this to be the only obstacle in D3... Go away.
Reply Quote
D3 should be as little like WoW as possible.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 06:34 PMPosted by QuevoJones
http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf

Haha.. This..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
i hope i dont have to rely on mouth breathers to beat stuff. that would be retarded.
Reply Quote
ITT: A bunch of people who never full cleared heroic content when it was relevant.
Reply Quote
19 Undead Mage
ur a terrible troll
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
09/24/2011 07:51 PMPosted by Dieh
ITT: A bunch of people who never full cleared heroic content when it was relevant.

11/12 hm ICC when it was relevant, the only difficult thing about about hm content is getting people to stop screwing up a mechanic at an important time. only reason we didnt 12/12 it was cause i decided i didnt want to play anymore so the raid group disbanded.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
09/24/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Crocodilius
came way to late they should of done this before, instead the only reason why the wow dev team is doing all these neat things for them is because they are loosing subs

actually thats the first thing i thought when they added
transmography with the snap of the fingers.

well it got me to resub so i guess its working
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]