Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
#1 : monk, ive had my eyes on that class since it was released and recent gameplay videos have only reinforced my feeling.
#2 : barbarian, they just seem to breath awesomeness, also a natural follower of the monk gameplay wise.
#3 : witch doctor, seems like the coolest of the 2 caster class, i like the spells too
#4 : wizard, fourth on the list because it couldnt be the last, nothing more.
#5 : demon hunter...the leftover if you will, i have yet to see anything, literally anything about that class that interests me
so basicly im gonna main monk for a long tiem and eventually roll a barb or WD when i feel like switching. the choice between both will depend how tired of melee combat i am
1. Witch Doctor - I loved the necromancer in D2, just having a little personal Army running about killing things for you was awesome.
2. Barb - Just looks like an epic power house and with the Leap ability offering alot of mobility to get you into/out of situations and just straight bashing/cleaving power
3. Monk/Demon hunter - Both look quite fun to play, still undecided which way I would want to go
4. which ever i didn't go from #3 would be number 4
5. Wizard - The voice and style of the hero just doesn't suit me... he looks like a !@#$ and his spells just dont do it for me.
I love bow using classes in rpgs but for some reason the amazon in D2 and the Demon Hunter don't really appeal to me. The monk looks dull all around and seems to have lower damage as of beta and the WD is awesome because summons and zombies are awesome.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.