Diablo® III

What class will you play on release?

When and if this game releases in 3098 I will play DH.
Reply Quote
48 Dwarf Hunter
WD
DH
wiz
monk
barb
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1) Demon Hunter
2) Wizard
3) Barbarian

Doubt I will play a monk, and witch doctor just looks tacky. Heres hoping for a paladin-esque or druid-esque class in xpac, my favourite classes from D2.
Reply Quote
#1 : monk, ive had my eyes on that class since it was released and recent gameplay videos have only reinforced my feeling.
#2 : barbarian, they just seem to breath awesomeness, also a natural follower of the monk gameplay wise.
#3 : witch doctor, seems like the coolest of the 2 caster class, i like the spells too
#4 : wizard, fourth on the list because it couldnt be the last, nothing more.
#5 : demon hunter...the leftover if you will, i have yet to see anything, literally anything about that class that interests me

so basicly im gonna main monk for a long tiem and eventually roll a barb or WD when i feel like switching. the choice between both will depend how tired of melee combat i am
Reply Quote
1. Witch Doctor - I loved the necromancer in D2, just having a little personal Army running about killing things for you was awesome.

2. Barb - Just looks like an epic power house and with the Leap ability offering alot of mobility to get you into/out of situations and just straight bashing/cleaving power

3. Monk/Demon hunter - Both look quite fun to play, still undecided which way I would want to go

4. which ever i didn't go from #3 would be number 4

5. Wizard - The voice and style of the hero just doesn't suit me... he looks like a !@#$ and his spells just dont do it for me.
Reply Quote
I am so unbelievably torn between the monk and WD to play first.

So its looking:

1 a) Monk
1 b) WD
2) Wizard
3) DH
4) Barb
Reply Quote
1. 'bigmanBarb' (Male Barbarian)
2. 'BillieJean' (Female Wizard)

IF I decide to make a female Barbarian her name shall be Mastitis.
(it is a breast infection you can obtain throughout breast feeding)
I thought it was pretty clever! YEAH BUDDY!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
WD forever.

well maybe ill try something else out at some point...

but WD!!!
Reply Quote
1. Wiz or Witch Doctor
2. Monk Or Demon Hunter
5. Barbarian
Reply Quote
I don't know, I want to play ALL of them!
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 07:11 PMPosted by Arkaic
Doubt I will play a monk, and witch doctor just looks tacky. Heres hoping for a paladin-esque or druid-esque class in xpac, my favourite classes from D2.

The Monk is the Paladin-esque class of D3.
Reply Quote
1. WD
2. Barb
3. Monk
4. Wizard
5. Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
Monk
Wizard
WD
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor
Barbarian
Wizard
Demon Hunter
Monk

I love bow using classes in rpgs but for some reason the amazon in D2 and the Demon Hunter don't really appeal to me. The monk looks dull all around and seems to have lower damage as of beta and the WD is awesome because summons and zombies are awesome.
Reply Quote
i REALLY want a 2H crossbow DH with multishot.

But i have a feeling it's going to be a Wizard first.

It all depends on how gimped weapon dependent classes like DH's will be compared to casters like they were in D2.
Reply Quote
1. Barbarian (male)
2. Monk (female or male)
3. Witch Doctor (male)
4. Wizard (female) * cause she same from D1 and D2 :D
5. Demon Hunter (male)
Reply Quote
Barb
WD
Wizard
Monk
DH
Edited by Highlen on 9/24/2011 9:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Starting with the Witch Doctor just because he/she is new and looks fun. But, I will play through most of them eventually....likely Monk, second.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]