Diablo® III

Entangling Shot Golden Rune Function?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
While playing around with the Demon Hunter's Skill calculator, I noticed the Entangling Shot's Golden Rune still has a Hatred Cost reduction effect.

Is this due to the website being behind on the game updates or is this effect still in the game?

Here is the link to it: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#e!!b

If you have any ideas to suggest for a replacement of this rune's effect, post it below :D. If you find any other rune effects broken by the new Demon Hunter Resource System, post it in this thread as well :). I'm certain it would help Blizzard make some decisions if we had cool ideas to suggest them.

[u]Also, please try to keep the rune's effect balanced.</u>
Reply Quote
I am going to suggest it does the same thing Grenades did with its Golden Rune: more hatred per cast.

Grenades had the reduction from 30 hatred to 12.5 hatred. When the new system came out, it went to 10 hatred per cast, to 24 hatred per cast.

I would say they would increase the hatred to 10~12 hatred per cast.

A cool effect might be.. something where you shoot the monster, and it lays down an AoE slowing "sludge", where it lasts for like 4~ seconds, and slows monsters for 2 seconds when they step in it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
There was some talk about entangling shot chaining targets to pull them together.. I'd love an effect like that as a rune :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]