Diablo® III

Unattuned Runestones

Anyone have any idea what these are?
Reply Quote
Im guessing they somehow augment a spell without changing its properties.
Reply Quote
Either that, or they are unidentified runes that'll need to be ID'd before use (possibily by socketting them)
Reply Quote
4 Undead Rogue
runes drop that way, then you identify them, adds a little surprise to the game as to not know which rune it is simply by the icon
Reply Quote
Anyone know what the follower special items are for, and what exactly they do?
Reply Quote
I'd like clarification on unattuned runestones as well. I've heard mention of the interview where it is suggested that all runes drop as unattuned, and only after inserting them into a skill is the color revealed. I hope that's not the case as it just sounds like a headache.
Reply Quote
09/23/2011 08:31 AMPosted by FatalLogic
I'd like clarification on unattuned runestones as well. I've heard mention of the interview where it is suggested that all runes drop as unattuned, and only after inserting them into a skill is the color revealed. I hope that's not the case as it just sounds like a headache.

What happens as well is that the slotting a runestone into a skill then permanently locks it to that skill. From then on it can only be reslotted into that particular skill. That was how Jay Wilson described it in the interview, at least. I have not seen any official confirmation since then that they are indeed going with this system (though the presence of unattuned runestones on the game guide suggests that they are).
Reply Quote
unattuned runestones are probably what jay wilson mentioned
Reply Quote
Search function helps. There has already been much discussion on this (although I don't know if there was 4 days ago :P )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]