Diablo® III

beat invites

85 Human Warrior
ok my spelling and grammer sucks so bare with me here.

ok i was reading up on beata invites going out and a gm said that we are not sending out pass inv yet. so my quistion is will more inv go out with the next week or is it all people who are getting in there are there
Reply Quote
i have no idea what you're asking. sorry.
Reply Quote
They will invite when they feel they need more. That is all anyone knows.
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 09:57 PMPosted by GeminiEclips
They will invite when they feel they need more. That is all anyone knows.

This. there will be waves of invites. as to when no one knows
Reply Quote
78 Goblin Death Knight
ive just recieved 1
Reply Quote
screenshot or it didnt happen
Reply Quote
09/22/2011 10:32 PMPosted by BonWii
ive just recieved 1

Anyone who actually got a Beta invite is totally not on the forum currently. Just saying.

lol, agreed they would be to busy actually playing it!
Edited by DreadVisage on 9/22/2011 11:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
ok my spelling and grammer sucks so bare with me here.

ok i was reading up on beata invites going out and a gm said that we are not sending out pass inv yet. so my quistion is will more inv go out with the next week or is it all people who are getting in there are there

they are literally inviting as the servers and the game can handle them. when they feel they can handle more testers, they will invite more. more people=more people playing the content and squashing bugs and giving feedback overall. if they dont want more people in yet, they certainly wont send out invites.

thats all anyone knows and will ever know.
Reply Quote
Stress tests are designed to push limits. Blizzard is not holding back invites because they want to. They are holding back invites because they have to. If the servers could handle a million stress testers (sure I'm pushing it,) they would. The number of testers for SC2 was insanely greater than D3 as it was primarily not a stress test. That is not the case with D3, which is primarily a stress test beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]