Diablo® III

How does "Death is Life" work?

I searched but I didn't see anything that answered this question. I was curious to know how does the spell Grasp of the Dead work with the Alabaster runestone?

Is it:
1) Enemies killed while under the effect of Grasp of the Dead have an increased chance to drop a health globe?
or
2) Enemies that receive a killing blow from the Grasp of the Dead spell have an increased chance to drop a health globe?

Cause if it's 1, I love it!
Reply Quote
I'm thinking 2. I hope I'm wrong and it's 1 though.
Edited by Cujo on 9/26/2011 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Dang. Don't anyone know?
Reply Quote
It would make sense that it's 1 seeing how it's a damage over time.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm assuming it'll work like the Monk's Exploding Palm, even though they aren't worded exactly the same.
Reply Quote
It's definately 1

i'm sure they just modified the debuff that slows them, and added a 65% health globe rate. The wording isn't perfect. It just makes sense this way because grasp of the dead is a support spell not a damage spell.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Priest
That would make grasp of the dead the best aoe heal in the game, better than what monk has.
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 06:08 PMPosted by Maharal
That would make grasp of the dead the best aoe heal in the game, better than what monk has.

:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]