Diablo® III

Opinions on my build?

85 Goblin Warlock
hey guys, it's been a while since i made this build, but I just now decided to share it with you guys. To me, this seems to be the best of the builds i've seen posted by other players. It offers great survivabily, consistant damage (both direct and DoTs), mana regen, and health regen.

EDIT:

took off my build. feel free to post yours so i can give feedback
Edited by Atmah on 9/23/2011 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Since you are using zombie handler try throwing in gargantuan. You already have a descent survive rate.

It is way too early to even get feedback for builds because we don't know if spells given are great enough. It may look good on paper, but shows way more while playing.

Why are you even copying other ppls builds? I don't get it? Since you can change skills whenever you wan't. Just test each skill out and go from there. Make your own build. That is why I have not shown anyone what my build is going to be.

Cudos...... I will be seeing you on release, whenever that will be.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
im sorry if you misread, but this build IS mine. i didn't take it from anyone. And it is true that it's impossible to tell if this'll actually be viable in game, I was just asking for people's thought of it. Thanks for the reply nonetheless. :)
Reply Quote
Why did you delete it?

Yeah, this is all theorycrafting stuff. It's fun, so why not?!

What was the build?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]