Diablo® III

DH Questions

- How exactly do hatred genertor work. Some skills like bola shot or indigo runed hungering arrow can hit more than one target. Do i receive hatred from each target that gets damaged, or just the initial target?
- Caltrops with obsidian rune immobilize taget, does the passive skill custom engineering increase the time of this rune effect?
- Do companions have a health bar?
- Is it possibe to stun a boss?
- How long will spike trap be active?
- After using smoke screen can i attack enemy and be invisible or they will see me?
Reply Quote
- How exactly do hatred genertor work. Some skills like bola shot or indigo runed hungering arrow can hit more than one target. Do i receive hatred from each target that gets damaged, or just the initial target?
- Caltrops with obsidian rune immobilize taget, does the passive skill custom engineering increase the time of this rune effect?
- Do companions have a health bar?
- Is it possibe to stun a boss?
- How long will spike trap be active?
- After using smoke screen can i attack enemy and be invisible or they will see me?
Hatred generating abilities more than likely generate hatred on cast, not on hit, so the number of targets hit won't matter.

It sounds like the Obsidian effect of Caltrops is just an effect that, when the trap triggers, it instantly roots everything in range for 6 seconds in addition to its normal effect. So the root is probably a separate effect from the trap's normal duration/slow (I.E., odds are that anything that wanders into the Caltrops AOE after it has initially triggered will just be exposed to the slow, not the root-in-place effect), and probably doesn't get affected by custom engineering.

I wouldn't be surprised if Spike Traps have an effectively unlimited duration since they're limited by a cap on the number you can have active at a time. Any new ones would just destroy the oldest one. I could be wrong on this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]