Diablo® III

What is the Vanishing Dye?

Anyone have any idea what it does? I guess it might be kind of funny to look like you are running around naked when you have on all your gear, but I can't imagine that would be fun for more than a brief period.
Reply Quote
It does exactly what it says. It makes the armor piece invisible. People might want to show off different parts of the default model. For instance, have a bare-chested barbarian with a sweet helm or something, might look cool.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Maybe it removes the dye that was originally placed on the item??
Reply Quote
id assume it makes it invisible, aka how even though your wearing a circlet, you can still see you characters head (which i assume most people will using the vanishing dye on helmets)
Reply Quote
Would have been useful for the stupid green shako's in Diablo 2
Reply Quote
So basically there catering to the people who like the naked look of there characters from D2, Kind of a cool aspect and just goes to show you how much they pay attention to games past.
Reply Quote
if the soap dye is supposed to bring items back to original colors then that is currently bugged in the beta. my rare pants turned "normal" grey after using the dye remover.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Invisible Pants, no one plays games with pants on.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiPL-GEAS5Q&feature=plcp&context=C4411931VDvjVQa1PpcFOu7tHNs7C2CR0vhc6dGdQ1KV3l8Ve1vqc=

Skip to 3:00 for vanishing dyes.
Reply Quote
03/16/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Xecutë
Invisible Pants, no one plays games with pants on.

Especially if the vanishing dye is actually a noclip dye and your pants fall to the empty core of the D3 universe.
Reply Quote
this is cool if you ask me

more visual customization
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Some people used to really enjoy naked glitch in D2, you run around owning everything while appearing to be naked to everyone but yourself, it was pretty funny.
Reply Quote
no stuped helmets yaaaaaaaaaaaay
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]