Diablo® III

The reason this forum is so volatile.

Hardly anyone is happy. Very few people have the beta, the game just got delayed, and blizzard is providing us with little information.

Now I know there are those who say IDC that game got delayed or that they don't have a beta key, But if they're don't why are they on these forums?

Its hard to find constructive conversations on this forum because hardly anyone is happy. Its just troll after troll after whining thread. Maybe its blizzards fault. People care more about blue posts than actual topics. Because blue posts on these forums are generally more informative than actually announcements.

There is no sense of community or fun like there is on reddit. I constantly see people getting reported for no reason, or snobby Dbag comments that serve no purpose at all. Sure I love trolling and all but it has its place.

Things aren't going to get better here until more people get into the beta and are having fun.
Reply Quote
True enough
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Pretty much
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
im not necessarily happy, but at least im not delusional and entitled like a lot of the people here are.
Reply Quote
This Forum is pretty calm to say something like the SOCOM forums. That there is a hornets nest of anger and dissapointment.
Reply Quote
Because it's an online gamer forum.
Edited by RJMcReady on 9/24/2011 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Because it's an online gamer forum.

What he said.
Edited by BazDefunct on 9/24/2011 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Let me tell you why people are upset. They are craving for this game, they cannot get the fix. It is that simple...
Reply Quote
lol..

Yeah the delay was disappointing to say the least..

We definently need BETA's so we can all come here and talk about the game and all the good stuff.

Right now we are watching other people play a game we have wanted for 10 years... It really is annoying.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 01:40 PMPosted by Vitorian
Yeah the delay was disappointing to say the least.

It wasn't a delay, the release date for D3 has ALWAYS been "When it's done"....
Reply Quote
Lol they gave us the item table and a rune system to look at... thats not enough info?
Edited by Batmon on 9/24/2011 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I completely agree with everything you said and that it is almost impossible to create a constructive thread at the moment, but I think the other problem is that there isn't much to really talk about when the forum for beta is separate. Everything that Blizzard releases to us that aren't in beta comes out slow so all that is left to talk about is when we're going to get beta and why we don't have it yet :( just my two cents.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure the reason this forum is volatile is because it's a Blizzard forum. Look at their other ones: SC2, WoW, Classic BNet; they're all like this.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 01:43 PMPosted by BazDefunct
Yeah the delay was disappointing to say the least.

It wasn't a delay, the release date for D3 has ALWAYS been "When it's done"....

"We commonly use the term “soon” when referring to Blizzard releases, because we know that no matter how hard we’re working to reach a target, we’re not going to compromise and launch a game before it’s ready." -Blizzard

The target they refer to was 2011
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]