barbarian sounds womenly though right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
09/24/2011 03:43 PMPosted by Peej
Maid of Tarth. Amirite?

Kissed by Fire!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't know what you're talking about. She's not even ugly, her face looks like it has make-up on.

Her body is shapely for a large woman, and isn't a muscular build. Have you watched the Olympics? Have you actually seen athletic women?

If anything, she is too attractive

Are you looking at the in game one? Or the one on the website?
Reply Quote
It fits the class I think, a female Barbarian isn't supposed to look like a model...well but I remember that in D2:LoD act V there were female Barb that had the body of a model. But for a strong melee fighter she is more than fit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/24/2011 03:55 PMPosted by jjordanpope
barbarian sounds womenly though right?

When you put female in front of it it does...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
She doesnt look that bad. Are you certain it isnt just isnt a "cant fap to this!" issue with you?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Green shift your monitor. problem solved!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looks like everyone is happy with the way she looks but me then. Guess I just had her pictured differently after looking at concept art ect.
Reply Quote
I think the in game female barb should look more like the one in the character overview section of this site. If you look at the female barbs concept artwork she isn't completely hideous... Anyhow what do you think forum?

Use the powers of google to find a picture of a real life woman you think is both sufficiently buff enough to be a barbarian and who also looks good.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
Looking at the one under barbarian on this site. Also looked at the game art, in which she looks less attractive.

Assuming the site one is the game model, since they're close when looking at the Beta video's posted. She's just large, not unattractive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking at the one under barbarian on this site. Also looked at the game art, in which she looks less attractive.

Assuming the site one is the game model, since they're close when looking at the Beta video's posted. She's just large, not unattractive.

I 100% agree!!!
Reply Quote
She's a freakin' barb and it's natural for her to look a little manly. I'll gladly play current model over a girly looking one any day. Perhaps they could change her hairstyle like giving her pigtails, but I think she looks fine anyways.
Edited by Nemesis on 9/24/2011 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Current Fem Barb is my dream girl. If they change it because of stupid threads like this, fury shall be unleashed. (Can't wait to make my female Barb, SnuSnu... :3 )
Reply Quote
big girls need love too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are any of you actually reading my post? Judging by the responses you are just looking at the post's title.
Edited by Melonsmasher on 9/24/2011 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Aveline_Vallen

I know people who find this character quite sexy too.. Lol, but whatever, not every character is made to be eye candy.. Shes a warrior who wields 2 weapons at once or 1 massive weapon, how do you expect her to do so if shes NOT beefy? And gotta say it.. This isn't WoW.. :P
Reply Quote
I have been seeing the screen shots of the female barb... and well to put it nicely she is FUGLY. I don't even think her fellow male barbs would allow her into bed. I understand that she should be a bit muscular as she is a BARBARIAN!!! But I think maybe a Xena looking barb would be a bit more appealing.
I think the in game female barb should look more like the one in the character overview section of this site. If you look at the female barbs concept artwork she isn't completely hideous...
Anyhow what do you think forum?

i think blizzard should make her similar to the amazon's model
gentle normal voice, barbaric fighting voice, slim but semi muscular/fit model

this might just be my personal opinion
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]