Diablo® III

Dear Blizzard

I have been waiting for the day that I will finally get the privilege to take part of the closed beta test for Blizzard. I have beta tested for many small companies like grinding gear games, riot, and perfect world entertainment. I have been an obsessive Diablo fan since I could talk(my family is filled of gamers. rated M games are only suggestions in the family). I have been waiting for Diablo 3 ever since I finished LoD(do you really think that the cutscene in the end would make players believe that this was the end of the series). I am a passionate(most say obsessive) gamer and I have been trying to test as many games as possible. As a loyal beta tester I have always posted the bugs and glitches in the test. (ex: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2567/highlight/) I have always wished to be a part of the finishing touches of a game and helping Blizzard would be my first beta test for a large company. Helping Blizzard with testing Diablo 3 is my goal. i doubt that this will ever change my possibilities of getting into the beta but i am willing to try to complete my goal. If i dont get a chance to aid a large company with one of its best selling game series then i will not think any less of Blizzard. I am willing to devote my free time into testing Diablo 3. I am willing to give my League of Legends time(my favorite f2p game) for Diablo 3. I believe this is my last shot in getting into the beta for any Blizzard game before college in which i will not have enough time for personal freedom.
Zelossage

Reply Quote
you make me sad
Reply Quote
LOL
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 04:35 PMPosted by BigEasy
you make me sad

what do you mean by this?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I can't think of a better way to put it.

09/24/2011 04:35 PMPosted by BigEasy
you make me sad
Reply Quote
you need a life brah
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
If this works for you revisit this post and let us know, because I'll be asking you for lottery numbers.
Reply Quote
you make everyone sad

qft
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
powerful troll
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 04:41 PMPosted by Draztic
you need a life brah

im pretty good at just laughing at unnecessary comments like that

i will admit that i have the life of a complete nerd

Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Relax kid, you'll have plenty of time in college. You know what I was doing in college? Playing EverQuest like 18 hours a day and I got out fine.
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 04:43 PMPosted by Quezacotl
Rofl whats with !@#$% begging for beta because "my circumstance is an exception so i can haz beta?"

not really begging more like suggesting

idc if i get in either way i will eventually get to play

i cant hear your negative comments la la la la la la
Reply Quote
Yes, everyone wants a beta invite. We know this already. Thank you for playing.
Reply Quote
I have been waiting for the day that I will finally get the privilege to take part of the closed beta test for Blizzard. I have beta tested for many small companies like grinding gear games, riot, and perfect world entertainment. I have been an obsessive Diablo fan since I could talk(my family is filled of gamers. rated M games are only suggestions in the family). I have been waiting for Diablo 3 ever since I finished LoD(do you really think that the cutscene in the end would make players believe that this was the end of the series). I am a passionate(most say obsessive) gamer and I have been trying to test as many games as possible. As a loyal beta tester I have always posted the bugs and glitches in the test. (ex: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2567/highlight/) I have always wished to be a part of the finishing touches of a game and helping Blizzard would be my first beta test for a large company. Helping Blizzard with testing Diablo 3 is my goal. i doubt that this will ever change my possibilities of getting into the beta but i am willing to try to complete my goal. If i dont get a chance to aid a large company with one of its best selling game series then i will not think any less of Blizzard. I am willing to devote my free time into testing Diablo 3. I am willing to give my League of Legends time(my favorite f2p game) for Diablo 3. I believe this is my last shot in getting into the beta for any Blizzard game before college in which i will not have enough time for personal freedom.
Zelossage

pretty much cried when i read this. get a life.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/24/2011 04:45 PMPosted by zelossage
Rofl whats with !@#$% begging for beta because "my circumstance is an exception so i can haz beta?"

not really begging more like suggesting

idc if i get in either way i will eventually get to play

i cant hear your negative comments la la la la la la

You clearly can't hear your own blathering either. Can you seriously read what you wrote up there and feel okay about yourself? And I'm not talking about subject matter... that is simply icing on this sad, sad cake.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Paladin
you believed this was your last shot and you spent it in this manner?

/sigh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]