Diablo® III

Nox Canis - Poison build?

I'm not great at min\maxing or builds in general. so I'd love to hear feedback on this one. the idea is to lay on a sickening amount of damage using DOTs (poison) while the pups tank for me. I'm looking for mostly itemization to regen mana.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#abZWVS!Zbd!bcaYcc

any thoughts greatly appreciated. :)
Reply Quote
Pretty nice, I would consider trying to throw in a Grasp of the Dead or Horrify for slow/CC just incase things get a little hairy
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Is it important to you that the DoT damage be poison? If not I'd suggest Haunt instead of poison dart. It'll do more damage over time with a longer duration and the mana return glyph is better.
Reply Quote
too squishy, no sustain.

you need at least one skill that leeches life which you can cast constantly
Reply Quote
Acid cloud with a crimson rune is poison AoE damage, you should replace frogs with that. You have too many damage skills too, and like cetanu said, drop frogs or spiders or both and get something that heals you or a snare. 5 different attacks is not going to be a good thing. Sure you'll lose flexibility dropping something, but realistically, we are going to be spamming 2-3 spells and every now and then throwing in 2 other ones to restore mana or health, or to have some kind of utility or buff. Acid cloud + grasp of the dead seems to be a good combo for taking out packs of mobs while your dogs distract them a bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]