Diablo® III

Give me a beta key

(Locked)

Forgive them for not giving beta to someone that is obviously already addicted. daww i feel soooo bad for you
85 Human Paladin
09/27/2011 08:38 AMPosted by Pez
Forgive them for not giving beta to someone that is obviously already addicted. daww i feel soooo bad for you
Beta isn't addicting; it has 1/3 of an Act in it.

I am a loyal customer and an avid fan of Blizzard, if anyones gonna be relentless in testing for bugs to make Blizzard's games better, it would be me.
58 Troll Death Knight
oh nice idea! ill make a thread like that too!! whaaaamburgers plzzzzzzzzzz

/edit. oh, i might just try that kind of arguing with the Loto. Hey there, i've been buying lots of tickets from you guys, give me a million already heh!
Edited by Jurkaleen on 9/27/2011 8:41 AM PDT
0/10

Too much "I deserve something over other people because I've done more than them" and QQ.

Not enough appreciation and thanksgiving for the games you can enjoy and the time Blizzard takes to create solid games.
you're addicted to blizzard, you pay a ton of money. You're the chump not them. I'd rather give my beta to someone new who hasn't forked over and is obviously still going to fork over a ton of money. Once again, DAWWWWWWWW
Lol, you're no more deserving than anyone else, even someone who ONLY has SC2 on their account.

Don't pretend like you matter more than anyone else. You're a paying customer, much like anyone else who is eligible to be in the beta.
sigh...another one of these again?..
85 Human Paladin
0/10

Too much "I deserve something over other people because I've done more than them" and QQ.

Not enough appreciation and thanksgiving for the games you can enjoy and the time Blizzard takes to create solid games.
I appreciate Blizzards games by WANTING to beta test for them.

Let's get one thing straight.

Unlike most of you, I don't want to play the game because I want to "try it".
I don't want to get into the beta for fun or to sate my hype.

I want to get in genuinely to help Blizz test the game in any way possible, and report whatever bugs I find.

THat's the difference between you and I.
85 Human Paladin
09/27/2011 08:40 AMPosted by Pez
you're addicted to blizzard, you pay a ton of money. You're the chump not them. I'd rather give my beta to someone new who hasn't forked over and is obviously still going to fork over a ton of money. Once again, DAWWWWWWWW

What does addiction have to do with any of this?

Make sense in your posts; the point of beta isnt to get addicted or to not get addicted. If I do get addicted to the game through playing the beta, then good for Blizz; it means I will more than likely

1. keep playing and find more possible bugs
2. buy the game when it comes out
58 Troll Death Knight

I want to get in genuinely to help Blizz test the game in any way possible, and report whatever bugs I find.

quit it already dude, your just making it worse than it already looked lol

/edit. oh and you are NOT above anyone here. whoever you could be (unless you're blizzard staff lol)
Edited by Jurkaleen on 9/27/2011 8:45 AM PDT
Right. I think the difference is your an arrogant piece of !@#$zu who thinks a little to highly of themselves and less of others. There are about 90% of WoW fans in your same position, me included. I bought this, I bought that, I give I give, Gimme Gimme. Grow up.

Lets get one thing straight, you're arrogant and whining like every other thread on here.

THAT's the difference between you and I.
85 Human Paladin
Lol, you're no more deserving than anyone else, even someone who ONLY has SC2 on their account.

Don't pretend like you matter more than anyone else. You're a paying customer, much like anyone else who is eligible to be in the beta.

I'm more deserving than the tons of people already in beta crying about how they don't have "enough content to keep them INTERESTED".

I'm more deserving than the lots who didn't get into the beta but want to get in but will probably use the beta for their own purposes than for blizzards purposes.
With your attitude I hope they have a list of people that will NEVER receive a beta invite and they just put you on it. How do you know your intentions are any better than someone who plays SC2? Oh because you were stupid enough to pay a monthly subscription that means you deserve something? No, you already got what you paid for, and thats playing WoW. Blizzard doesn't owe you anything when it comes to Diablo 3 so get over yourself nerd.
85 Human Paladin

quit it already dude, your just making it worse than it already looked lol

/edit. oh and you are NOT above anyone here. whoever you could be (unless your blizzard staff lol)

How am I "making it worse"?

It's easy to just throw stuff around; elaborate, please.

Right. I think the difference is your an arrogant piece of !@#$zu who thinks a little to highly of themselves and less of others. There are about 90% of WoW fans in your same position, me included. I bought this, I bought that, I give I give, Gimme Gimme. Grow up.

Lets get one thing straight, you're arrogant and whining like every other thread on here.

THAT's the difference between you and I.

you obviously havent read what I said.
85 Human Paladin
09/27/2011 08:45 AMPosted by TreK
With your attitude I hope they have a list of people that will NEVER receive a beta invite and they just put you on it. How do you know your intentions are any better than someone who plays SC2? Oh because you were stupid enough to pay a monthly subscription that means you deserve something? No, you already got what you paid for, and thats playing WoW. Blizzard doesn't owe you anything when it comes to Diablo 3 so get over yourself nerd.

The fact that WoW has a monthly payment shows that WoW players are more dedicated customers than SC2 players, who pay a 1 time fee.

Granted that there are also dedicated SC2 players, but I wouldn't imagine as much as WoW players.
What I read: Gimme Gimme, I'm better than everyone else because I'm a loyal fan who will "work" the beta and everyone else is an child.
58 Troll Death Knight
how did you get from this :

09/27/2011 08:37 AMPosted by Malaprops
I pay $15 a month to Blizzard, and I've been playing WOW for over 5 years; thats a lot of money if you add it up.

to this :

09/27/2011 08:44 AMPosted by Malaprops
I'm more deserving than the tons of people already in beta crying about how they don't have "enough content to keep them INTERESTED".

And i would like to repeat. You are NOT above anyone here, whoever they are, whatever their beliefs, whatever they whine about or whatever anything...

and once again... YOU ARE NOT ABOVE ANYONE HERE !!! stick this between your 2 ears already
85 Human Paladin
09/27/2011 08:47 AMPosted by Pez
What I read: Gimme Gimme, I'm better than everyone else because I'm a loyal fan who will "work" the beta and everyone else is an child.
your reading comprehension is terrible, then
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]