Diablo® III

Give me a beta key

(Locked)

He does have over 10k achievement points...I'm guarantee he will test the hell out of D3!
0/10

Too much "I deserve something over other people because I've done more than them" and QQ.

Not enough appreciation and thanksgiving for the games you can enjoy and the time Blizzard takes to create solid games.
I appreciate Blizzards games by WANTING to beta test for them.

Let's get one thing straight.

Unlike most of you, I don't want to play the game because I want to "try it".
I don't want to get into the beta for fun or to sate my hype.

I want to get in genuinely to help Blizz test the game in any way possible, and report whatever bugs I find.

THat's the difference between you and I.

Your not fooling anyone other than yourself.
Lol, you're no more deserving than anyone else, even someone who ONLY has SC2 on their account.

Don't pretend like you matter more than anyone else. You're a paying customer, much like anyone else who is eligible to be in the beta.

I'm more deserving than the tons of people already in beta crying about how they don't have "enough content to keep them INTERESTED".

I'm more deserving than the lots who didn't get into the beta but want to get in but will probably use the beta for their own purposes than for blizzards purposes.

Reality check, you aren't. In fact, judging by your attitude you'd be a more of a thorn in Blizzards feedback side than anything. Sending in tickets about how you want to shape the game in your image.

Sometimes, Blizzard wants fresh customers who will report things that don't work. Not ideas they would like to see. You're no more deserving than anyone else. You played WoW for 5+ years? Good for you. There's people with 36 or MORE accounts to Blizzard that they play consecutively who pay more than you. There's people that buy in-game mounts and pets in WoW that pay more than you. There's people who own every single title Blizzard released even before they were cool (/hipster) that put more money into the company than you. People who own stocks, etc.

You are not more deserving than anyone else, and those people mentioned are not more deserving than anyone else. Give it up.
Edited by Fides on 9/27/2011 8:48 AM PDT
There are at least 1 000 000 persons who think and are like you

So 1 000 000 beta keys?

Gotta be kidding
85 Human Paladin
how did you get from this :

I pay $15 a month to Blizzard, and I've been playing WOW for over 5 years; thats a lot of money if you add it up.

to this :

I'm more deserving than the tons of people already in beta crying about how they don't have "enough content to keep them INTERESTED".

And i would like to repeat. You are NOT above anyone here, whoever they are, whatever their beliefs, whatever they whine about or whatever anything...

and once again... YOU ARE NOT ABOVE ANYONE HERE !!! stick this between your 2 ears already

Sure I am.

For starters, I am above you in World of Warcraft already.
85 Human Paladin

I'm more deserving than the lots who didn't get into the beta but want to get in but will probably use the beta for their own purposes than for blizzards purposes.

Reality check, you aren't. In fact, judging by your attitude you'd be a more of a thorn in Blizzards feedback side than anything. Sending in tickets about how you want to shape the game in your image.

Sometimes, Blizzard wants fresh customers who will report things that don't work. Not ideas they would like to see. You're no more deserving than anyone else. You played WoW for 5+ years? Good for you. There's people with 36 or MORE accounts to Blizzard that they play consecutively who pay more than you. There's people that buy in-game mounts and pets in WoW that pay more than you. There's people who own every single title Blizzard released even before they were cool (/hipster) that put more money into the company than you. People who own stocks, etc.

You are not more deserving than anyone else, and those people mentioned are not more deserving than anyone else. Give it up.

Wrong, my WoW record shows that I am passive enough to let Blizzard make their own choices because in the end, they are the game DESIGNERS; they get paid to design their games and I have no say in how they should do it.

The only say I do have is if I find unintentional errors in their game which I will report to them for repair.
09/27/2011 08:46 AMPosted by Malaprops
With your attitude I hope they have a list of people that will NEVER receive a beta invite and they just put you on it. How do you know your intentions are any better than someone who plays SC2? Oh because you were stupid enough to pay a monthly subscription that means you deserve something? No, you already got what you paid for, and thats playing WoW. Blizzard doesn't owe you anything when it comes to Diablo 3 so get over yourself nerd.

The fact that WoW has a monthly payment shows that WoW players are more dedicated customers than SC2 players, who pay a 1 time fee.

Granted that there are also dedicated SC2 players, but I wouldn't imagine as much as WoW players.

Dude, you can't be serious..? You think because you have to pay monthly you are more dedicated? Come on, stop spewing the bs already and lets be honest with ourselves. I have paid to play games as well and I was never more dedicated than I was to Diablo 2 and LoD, it is not the fact that you pay to play that makes you dedicated it is the other way around; You pay to play BECAUSE you are dedicated. Don't kid yourself and don't start with this "WoW players are so much better" garbage.
58 Troll Death Knight
09/27/2011 08:50 AMPosted by Malaprops

and im above you in the 10,000+ video games you never played, fair enough ?

/e. sry my last comment was too inappropriate so i edited... im still in shock, someone is above me in wow... *runs away crying*
Edited by Jurkaleen on 9/27/2011 8:57 AM PDT
You mad, bro?
Somebody please close the thread on this trollol...he clearly has his head up his.......
85 Human Paladin
09/27/2011 08:54 AMPosted by Jurkaleen

am im above you in the 10,000+ video games you never played, fair enough ?
as long as they aren't blizzard games; it don't mean crap

also, get a life.
Why do you think you deserve a beta key? Why do you think YOU are doing BLIZZARD a favor by playing their games? If anything, Blizzard is doing you a favor by releasing these games which you enjoy so much. So just relax, pal.
85 Human Paladin

Dude, you can't be serious..? You think because you have to pay monthly you are more dedicated? Come on, stop spewing the bs already and lets be honest with ourselves. I have paid to play games as well and I was never more dedicated than I was to Diablo 2 and LoD, it is not the fact that you pay to play that makes you dedicated it is the other way around; You pay to play BECAUSE you are dedicated. Don't kid yourself and don't start with this "WoW players are so much better" garbage.

Exactly.

THe fact that I paid to play for 5 years means I am very dedicated.

Your own logic says that I am a dedicated player of blizzard.

Different concept:

I paid for Dead space 2; a month later I uninstall it.

Am I dedicated? no.

Same reasoning, apply it to SC2.
Edited by Malaprops on 9/27/2011 8:57 AM PDT
09/27/2011 08:55 AMPosted by Malaprops

am im above you in the 10,000+ video games you never played, fair enough ?
as long as they aren't blizzard games; it don't mean crap

also, get a life.

Don't tell people to get a life when you run around doing useless achievements!

Wrong, my WoW record shows that I am passive enough to let Blizzard make their own choices because in the end, they are the game DESIGNERS; they get paid to design their games and I have no say in how they should do it.

The only say I do have is if I find unintentional errors in their game which I will report to them for repair.

Your WoW record does not show me anything of the sort. But continue to think that out of all the people that beta test you'd be the only one that would find glitches and bugs.

You know I'm quite certain that Blizzard does not interview every single person they allow in the beta, and *gasp* I'm sure some of them actually test games for a living and would probably do a much better job than you could ever do.

It's random, usually to test a wide array of computer specs from garbage to gods, and your devotion and dedication doesn't mean a whole lot unless you plan to go out and build different makes and models of PC's to make sure there's no compatibility issues with the game. I'm pretty sure if there's a bug in the game where you accidently fall off the world, they will know about it without you.
85 Human Paladin
09/27/2011 08:56 AMPosted by Sophist
Why do you think you deserve a beta key? Why do you think YOU are doing BLIZZARD a favor by playing their games? If anything, Blizzard is doing you a favor by releasing these games which you enjoy so much. So just relax, pal.

I never said I was doing blizzard a favour by playing their games

I said that I am more appreciative of blizzard by playing their games for so long, with so much time and money devoted into them.
The fact is your whining of getting beta.

And so, still the same.
58 Troll Death Knight
what pisses me off the most is to see people like this thinking your pissed off because they have valid arguments but what they dont know is your pissed off because you know people like this actually exists...

if i were you, i wouldnt even bother getting a life, no one really cares anyway
Edited by Jurkaleen on 9/27/2011 9:01 AM PDT
86 Blood Elf Paladin
YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED
So if he played WoW less frequently to find time to play the Diablo III beta, he would be less dedicated to Wow and thus not deserve the Diablo III beta anymore? MY MIND IS FULL OF !@#$
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]