Diablo® III

Give me a beta key

(Locked)

Why do you think you deserve a beta key? Why do you think YOU are doing BLIZZARD a favor by playing their games? If anything, Blizzard is doing you a favor by releasing these games which you enjoy so much. So just relax, pal.

I never said I was doing blizzard a favour by playing their games

I said that I am more appreciative of blizzard by playing their games for so long, with so much time and money devoted into them.

I am sure by now they have realized they have made a massive mistake and are rushing your post to the president as we speak so they can change the entire policy and make the beta about rewarding their loyal and obviously skilled customers who are the only ones who will play beta like you. I would totally expect an invite by days end.

Just to be clear they dont need dedicated testers, they pay people for that. The test is for server stability testing if people help find some bugs along the way thats good, but the main purpose is to provide stats for them to use to finish polishing the game. Not to find dedicated bug finders or to give out a demo.
Edited by MMBigWolf on 9/27/2011 10:24 AM PDT
Dear OP,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

That is all.

Please tell me that link is to the crazy Brittney Spears fan...

Edit: It's not... but I'm convinced this is him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
Edited by Gramin on 9/27/2011 10:25 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Threads like this make me sad to be a World of Warcraft player...

*sigh* entitlement is the poison plaguing the game itself. It's why EVERYTHING is getting toned down so the general huddled masses can experience the whole game. (no issue with everyone experiencing it, just don't see the reason to dumb down everything)
80 Blood Elf Mage
I bet TC got suspended already. Rofl.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]