Diablo® III

The official "I just cried b/c no beta inv"

71 Worgen Death Knight
Thread please post about your whining and all excessive rambling based on why you did not get the diablo 3 beta invite. This thread is open to conspiracy theories.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
i didnt get a beta cause im too awesome :D

but i should get one cause saying that makes me pathetic, hmmmm
Edited by Jurkaleen on 9/27/2011 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I did'nt get a beta invite even though I play every blizzard title in existance 500 hours a day (at the same time), I have beta tested every game ever made, im awesome, I deserve a key, and im basicly better than everyone else. Why do noobs keep getting invited and I dont? It's not right!
Edited by Jaident on 9/27/2011 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
NO, there must be 100's of nonsensical threads about this. Not just one. How am I supposed to enjoy reading just one thread. It seems so mundane.

Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:09 AMPosted by Jaident
I did'nt get a beta invite even though I play every blizzard title in existance 500 hours a day (at the same time), I have beta tested every game ever made, im awesome, I deserve a key, and im basicly better than everyone else. Why do noobs keep getting invited and I dont? It's not right!

How can I be more like you? I want awesomeness too!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
These tears of mine are pretty official, I'd say.

edit: Officially non-existent, that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g
Edited by Spaztik on 9/27/2011 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I cried tears of joy.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
09/27/2011 10:09 AMPosted by DeaDRabbiT
NO, there must be 100's of nonsensical threads about this. Not just one. How am I supposed to enjoy reading just one thread. It seems so mundane.

its supposed to be a funny thread, -1 for you for ruining it :(

for that, you will get a beta license but it will be for hardcore mode only and you will die at first mob from lag spike mwahaha
Reply Quote
I don't get one because they can't handle the truth ala Jack Nicholson style! :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Also I KO horses with my pinky, I TOTALLY spaced on that one!
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Jurkaleen

its supposed to be a funny thread, -1 for you for ruining it :(

for that, you will get a beta license but it will be for hardcore mode only and you will die at first mob from lag spike mwahaha

lawl.... that would just be mean :p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i didnt get a beta cause im too awesome :D

but i should get one cause saying that makes me pathetic, hmmmm

Uh, aren't you the founder of "I don't want a beta key, but am really in denial club"
Reply Quote
71 Worgen Death Knight
09/27/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Itsatrap
The only thing official about this thread is that the OP is a dumbass!

Its okay ITSATRAP we all grieve in different ways you choose to be rude instead of cry we accept you for who you are. /patonback *ITSATRAP
Reply Quote
I deserve a beta key because when I beta test not only do I report bugs but I give them the code and exact line numbers and files to fix with every report. I am just that awesome.
Reply Quote
i raged so hard and cried myself to sleep! <3
Reply Quote
09/27/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Kimber
baby if i took you home... would you still be in love baby? in looooove babyyyy

Pretty sure it's, "I wonder if I take you home...".

Just sayin'.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]